Hyaluronic Tripeptide Gel-Cream for Eyes
Double up for hydrated, younger-looking eyes.
Dual-phase, swirled gel-cream for eyes intensely hydrates + corrects the key signs of eye aging while neutralizing the visible effects of blue light exposure. The cooling gel phase combines Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Blue Daisy and BioMarine Extracts to minimize the look of lines, dark circles and puffiness. The nourishing cream phase features NIA-114™ and antioxidants to reduce the impact of blue light and lifestyle stressors to skin.
- Intensely hydrates & moisturizes the delicate eye area
- Reduces the look of fine lines, dark circles and puffiness in just one week*
- Neutralizes the visible effects of blue light exposure
- Ophthalmologist tested
Before & After*After 4 weeks, when used as directed. Unretouched photos.
Double Up On Hydration
This swirled eye cream is the best of both whirls, delivering the ultimate in hydration and targeted age-fighting technology. Clinically proven to improve the look of:
- Fine lines
- Dark circles
- Thinning skin
- Crow's feet
Step by Step Instructions
- 1.Start with clean, dry skin.
- 2.Swipe finger across swirled eye cream.
- 3.Evenly distribute in small dots under the eye area and around orbital bone.
- 4.Gently tap into skin until completely absorbed.
- 5.Use AM and PM.
We all know that sun exposure causes photoaging damage to unprotected skin. But new research shows that the sun isn't the only wrinkle-causing culprit. Blue light from devices is now thought to contribute to photoaging damage such as wrinkles, loss of elasticity and discoloration. If you spend time on a digital device, dim the brightness—some of them even have "blue light filter" settings—go "hands-free" with your mobile device and add some blue light fight to your skincare routine.