Like all muscles in the body, facial muscles need to be gently exercised to preserve the muscle mass and volume that define the shape of the face. This FDA-cleared, hands-free device utilizes the same advanced electrotherapy technology used in doctors’ offices and high-end spas.
94%reported face felt firmer*
90%reported face felt more toned*
80%reported face looked lifted*
*Based on a consumer evaluation study at 12 weeks, when used as directed
HOW TO USE
The Facial Toner uses gentle, yet effective stimulation in an easy to place, hands-free device. Use on clean, bare skin for 20 minutes daily, five days per week. For a more revitalized, youthful appearance, use consistently for 12 weeks.
Your StriVectinLABS Facial Toner unit contains 6 pairs of gel pads, which should allow you to complete a 6-week treatment course. It is recommended that the gel pads be replaced at least once a week.
PRODUCT SET-UP INFORMATION:
1. Insert a flathead screwdriver or other similar tool into the recess on the back cover of the controller. Open the battery cover on the back of the controller and insert the three AAA batteries as indicated. Then replace the battery cover.
2. Remove two gel pads from their pack. Carefully remove the blue cover from one gel pad and place it on the paddle of the headset. Repeat with the second gel pad, placing it on the other paddle.
3. Remove the clear plastic covers from the other side of the gel pads. Do not throw these covers away as you will need to place them back onto the gel pads at the end of the session.
4. Connect the control unit to the headset. With the paddles facing forward, bring the headset from behind your head and below your ears, until the gel pads are situated on your face. When correctly positioned, the paddles should lie directly below your cheekbones about one finger’s width in front of each ear. Note: Avoid placing the paddles directly onto the cheekbones, as this can lead to an uncomfortable sensation.
5. The paddles should always be positioned in a line between the middle of your ear and your nose. Do not try to place the paddles on the temples or across the throat.
6. Press and hold the on/off button for two seconds to switch your unit on.
7. Choose your desired program by pressing the program button (P).
8. Using the intensity buttons, increase the intensity to a level that is comfortable for you. The intensity goes from 0-99. You should increase the intensity to a level where you can feel small facial muscle contractions and then reduce the intensity one step at a time until this stops and feels like a gentle stimulating massage.
9. When you have completed your session, switch off the unit and remove the applicator from your face. Be sure to replace the clear plastic covers on the gel pads. Leave the gel pads on the paddles and store the product safely until your next session.
StriVectinLABS Facial Toner is rated
3.8 out of
Rated 3 out of
Good results, but Terrible designI've been using this product since April, and do notice significant firming...not nearly as "jowly" as before. I will continue to use this, BUT...
Strivectin really, REALLY needs to redesign this product. It is uncomfortable because the band is tight and it goes behind the neck instead of over the head, & is not adjustable in any way — it actually PULLS DOWN on the face, which is the exact opposite of what most people want. I don't have any pictures now, but will take some and post.
PLEASE STRIVECTIN...redesign and offer a discount to existing users once you have a better design available.
Date published: 2016-10-16
Rated 5 out of
At Four WeeksThis was a Christmas present. At 42, my cheeks were starting to slide off my face. I am now four weeks into using the facial toner. The area around my eyes has had the biggest improvement so far-- more rounded. My eyebrows have raised, and my eyelids are less droopy. My cheeks bones are more pronounced with the indentation back under them.
I have noticed that cleansing my face with toner works better than just washing my face before use. I think the pads make a better connection with the skin. I can use a lower setting.
Date published: 2016-01-23
Rated 4 out of
StrivectinLABS Facial TonerI just started using this product and it is fairly simple and easy to use. I like the fact that it's a hands-free device which means I can do something else while the product works on my face. When I use this device I can feel a tingling and tightening effect which is not uncomfortable at all. I have given it a 4-star rating because I'm only into my first week and will wait to see more results before I raise or lower the rating but, so far so good. I only wish that Strivectin gave us more of the gel pads instead of just 6 sets.
Date published: 2015-09-02
Rated 5 out of
Strivectin Labs Facial TonerI have been using Facial toner for 3 months. Nearly after 6 weeks changes were recognized. My skin is more firmer, look lifted, cheekbone plumped and look like collagen dense. In a very short time I have young looking appearance thank you strivectin LAB
Date published: 2015-01-26
Rated 1 out of
Painfully tight Facial toner unit.Purchased this expensive item and it hurts my face. I guess my head lsn' t average as I tried everything to widen the head price. No luck and it isn't adjustable. Extremely painful. Didn't notice t30 day timeline and now I'm out $226.00. Sucks, beware!
Date published: 2016-04-25
Rated 1 out of
UselessThis unit is impossible to place on your face it is a complete waste of money. Instructions are completely useless I am very disappointed. It smushes your face and causes more wrinkles instead of firming skin. Just aweful
Date published: 2016-10-10
Rated 5 out of
Great device for face skin!I use this device for 4 weeks now, and I see some results already: the skin is lift, firm and tight. I'm going to continue to use it for the best results!
Date published: 2016-11-22
Rated 4 out of
StriVectinLABS Facial TonerThis going be my next purchase Love all products